Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Good things...

come in threes.
That was especially true yesterday when our little neighbor celebrated her third birthday. Skylar, Danica and I spent the morning over at their house and had fun watching the three big girls play. It's hard to believe they're all turning 3 years old within the next couple of months! Time is going by soooo fast, especially lately.
6a010536a85631970b0111686a9d20970c-320pi.vjpt8YeagUwc.jpg
Skylar is walking around quoting the movie, Finding Nemo.  "Are you my conscience? Yeah, I'm you're conscience." She doesn't even know what it means, but it's hilarious anyway. And Danica is starting to cut her bottom two teeth, gets up on her knees to crawl and is beginning to clap. It seems like not that long ago she was so tiny.
Then there's the boys. I let Karstin start a blog ... and unleashed an enormous writing streak! It's fun to get inside his head every day and see what makes him tick. Definitely a good decision. And Kody is on the run ... running to school, running to basketball practice twice a week and games once a week, running across the street whenever possible to play with his buddy, running around the house and getting Sky all wild and excited.
I'm beginning to see why I haven't had as much time to blog lately!
Currently, I'm working on a little gift project, plus taking lots of photos and doing a family page here and there. Need to spend more time on grant writing and I also try to squeeze in my OCR editing as often as possible, which helps fund my digital habits. Am also cooking up some ideas for some new digital kits and FREEBIES ...
Better run... seems like I have a lot to do!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin