Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March: in like a ... tornado!

6a010536a85631970b0112791eb7de28a4-320pi.FCpgbdtixl2A.jpg
Wow... the days are just flying by. I didn't realize I haven't even posted yet this month! What have I been up to??  Hmm... trying to keep up with all of Dani's new tricks. She is soooo close to crawling, I don't want to turn my back for a second or I'll miss that first time! Skylar is keeping pretty close tabs on her, so we should be ready.  Can you believe Danica is 8 months old already???
Karstin is cramming for the state Math Counts competition next Tuesday in Bozeman. Let's just say he's VERY excited - and a bit nervous, I think.  And Kody is wrapping up basketball and itching to play outside now that the weather is getting a bit warmer. Jacques is busy at work and now is tackling a project that's been in the back of his mind for a while ... putting a shower in the basement. Not a bathroom, mind you, but a shower. And now he's adding a utility sink. ALMOST a bathroom!! But it's for the guys, so I guess I don't really care. He also bought a used pop-up camper last weekend, so I think everyone's kinda getting the bug for spring & summer to arrive.
As for me, I'm just trying to keep up with everyone and at the same time, remember appointments (note to self: dentist this afternoon), complete a layout every now and then (see below) and work on the latest business idea that inspired me, though I'm not quite ready to share... :) Also went to the community concert with my neighbor friend, Stef, last night - Dale Gonyea - which was very entertaining and a nice break for me, although I also found out last night Stefanie's family is moving to Billings in the next month or two. Not the best news, but I guess we'll make the best of it. Maybe some shopping playdates?? ;)
Anyway, here's some of my most recent pages ... and stay tuned for more info on my biz plans, coming soon!!
6a010536a85631970b011168aa1035970c-320pi.XyjOMHAxrbcM.jpg
6a010536a85631970b0112791eb3de28a4-320pi.ZwkyAdRInepw.jpg
6a010536a85631970b011168aa10f8970c-320pi.U1nqFJzll7tm.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin