Monday, June 22, 2009

Today.

Once again, I was inspired by Ali Edwards to take a few minutes to simply document what's happening in the here and now...

FOR TODAY June 22nd, 2009

 
Outside my window...hundreds of daisies - my favorite - in full bloom in our perennial garden.

 
I am thinking...it is nice to be at a place in my life where Monday morning is welcomed with open arms.

 
I am thankful for...being in the right place at the right time this weekend when Skylar slipped into the deep end of the pool. 

 
From the kitchen...leftover pizza from the weekend and a growing pile of dishes to be dealt with that I am avoiding until tomorrow.

 
I am wearing...jeans & a cream-colored, hooded pullover I picked up at Goodwill a couple weekends ago in Bozeman.

 
I am creating...a double-spread layout highlighting our weekend trip to Polson and Kalispell for the annual state newspaper convention.

 
I am going...to take advantage of having Karstin at home this afternoon so I can run a few errands and do a little last-minute birthday shopping.

 
I am reading...a couple great books - "It's All Too Much" by Peter Walsh (very inspiring!) and "That's Life" by Nic Howard (also a GREAT book!! Exactly my kind of scrapbooking!)

 
I am hoping...to have time this week to catch up on a growing list of layouts I'd like to do.
I am hearing...giggling girls and thumping boys. Our house is NEVER quiet when the kids are all at home. It's a happy, productive sound today though.

 
Around the house...signs of a typical summer day. Kody's shoes, Skylar's sandals, the boys' job lists, a stray glass, baskets emptied by Dani, pipe cleaners & stray beads left by Skylar.

 
One of my favorite things...sun streaming through the window and an uninterrupted hour to myself behind closed doors.

 
A few plans for the rest of the week...Rotary picnic tonight, dentist appointment and Jacques' birthday tomorrow, then getting ready for Danica's first birthday on Sunday with the possibility of a visit from Nana & Pop.

 
A picture to share... cruising Flathead Lake this weekend during the annual MNA convention.
6a010536a85631970b01157143472f970b-320pi.SrLbUnLU9Idy.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin