Wednesday, January 28, 2009

First challenge entry

I've never paid much attention before to the "challenge" contests on the digital scrapbooking websites, but I was inspired last night to go ahead and do one at designerdigitals.com. The task was to create a page centered on "love" using only designerdigitals products. I LOVE their stuff, so this was not a problem. And I've been wanting to do something with this great photo of the girls, so this seemed like a good time to do it. Here's the page...
6a010536a85631970b010536f4db96970b-800wi.Le7ZF9GUO7DG.jpg

In case you're interested, the challenge winners will be based on the number of times each entry is viewed and the number of comments. The winner(s) will receive a free iPod. So, if you want to help me out ... take a look at my page here.  If you visit, be sure to leave a comment!
Thanks!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin