Thursday, April 2, 2009

Life by lists.

I love lists. I think maybe because they are so easy to write, much less intimidating than sitting down to write a paragraph sometimes. So when I see someone else making a neat list, I often feel compelled to follow suit.
That was the case when I happened upon the blog of one of my husband's co-workers. On her blog, Tracey has two lists - one is 100 things about her and the other is 101 goals to be completed in 1001 days. You can find out more information about the latter here. In the meantime, I'm thinking I'm going to start working on both lists for myself, which you can expect to find here on my blog at some point.
I also added another list here to my blog ... it's a list of the sites that I find inspiring, entertaining ... and often both. Check it out on the left-hand column of my site. Check back often, as I'm sure the list will be growing soon, especially since I've recently acquired a whole new list of blogs maintained by my fellow scrapbookers at Designer Digitals.
Until next time, here's my latest scrapbook page ...
6a010536a85631970b01156ecabd53970c-320pi.2PkEoU16TTKy.jpg


1 comment:

  1. You have the cutest kids ever. I am going to use your layout freebie to "cheat" and make my digital scrapbook page for march (since that is on my 101 list after all...) Thanks for the sweet freebies!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin