Thursday, April 2, 2009

A short list: Life's little luxuries.

One more quick post to share the scrapbook page I put together tonight. It's basically a short little list of the little luxuries I'd prefer not to do without at this point in my life.
6a010536a85631970b01156fc91461970b-320pi.vT52iEUdBFZV.jpg
In case you can't quite make it out, the journaling reads: 
"Coffee. Big windows filled with sunshine. Cherry Zero. My digital camera. A hot shower. Cable TV. Most of all, my computer, complete with Internet access & everything I need to scrapbook digitally. I could live without all of them, but I definitely would prefer not trying. They are my ingredients for a good day at this point in my life ... the “things” that, combined with my family, good health & time, make life enjoyable."


1 comment:

  1. What is the font you used for "lifes little luxuries"? Is that your writing, if so it rocks...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin