Monday, April 27, 2009

My wish list ...

So I've decided to compile my wish list here for two reasons ...
1) There is a tendency for people to ask for ideas when a birthday, Christmas, Mother's Day, etc. approaches and when that happens, I almost always immediately forget all these great ideas and end up mentioning a handful of things I don't particularly need or want; and,
2) I think of things from time to time that I'd like to have when the funds are available and then totally forget what they are when that situation presents itself (rare as it is ;) and then remember immediately after the funds are, eh, no longer available. Very annoying! Either that, or I write them down and then forget where I wrote them. So, this is going to be an organizational tool for me, as well as a way for me to document my interests & wants at this stage of my life ... you know, so I can scrapbook it later!!!
Anyway, if you don't like the whole concept of writing down and sharing a wish list, then this would be a good time to wander elsewhere on the Web... :)

Stuff I really don't NEED but would love to have:
• Gift certificates from Designer Digitals
• Gift certificates from Shutterfly
• Books:
- Photo Freedom by Stacy Julian
- The Big Picture by Stacy Julian
- Imperfect Lives by Tara Governo
• Renewal of my existing subscription to Creating Keepsakes
12x12 3-ring black leather scrapbook albums by Keeping Memories Alive
• 12x12 3-ring page protectors by We R Memory Keepers, with and without pockets for photos, including:
- these 6-up pocket pages
- these page protectors
- and these gated page protectors from Fancy Pants Designs
• the QuicKutz Silhouette Digital Cutter
• Software:
- Adobe CS4 for Mac OSX - Design Standard
• Digital SLR camera - haven't developed a preference yet ... thinking maybe a Canon Rebel SLR or a Sony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin